Thursday, 5 February 2015

InCoWriMo

What the hell is InCoWriMo?

It's International Correspondence Writing Month!

On February every year, InCoWriMo is commemorated by people hand-writing one letter and snail-mailing it, every day, for every day in February. It's inspired by NaNoWriMo and it's for the dying art of snail mail correspondence.

Here are the rules if you want to participate!

Here's how I'm doing with my first week on InCoWriMo:

Day 1: An outgoing letter for my penpal, Lincoln!


Day 2: This letter was for Shawn to read on the plane back to Sydney, he left on Monday :(


Day 3: Janice waited 3 weeks for this. I also wrote the quote "I have found the one whom my soul loveth". It's a bible verse!


Day 4: For Jem, I gave her some advice on dealing with her in-laws.


Day 5: For Azri, this card reads, "Show me the man both sober and happy, and I will show you the crinkled anus of a lying asshole". It's a quote from Kill Your Darlings!


Day 6: I was a total creeper and stole Aimee's quote from her Instagram page teehee.


Day 7: I finished Lynette's ahead of schedule with a letter!


That's all for now! I still have 21 days to go and I am so excited to start posting to all my international friends.

If you want to get a letter from me, email me your address at sarahkh@live.com.sg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment