Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Modcloth Haul #4 and #5

All prices are in USD. I haven't bought from Modcloth in ages! This means...

BUY ALL THE CLOTHES!!!

Ready? Aaaaaand go.

This Must Be the Dot Dress: $24.99


Peter pan collar, polka dots, and neck ribbon?! I haven't gotten a chance to wear this dress yet, but I love it so much.

Just Called to Say Hyannis Coat in Yellow: $26.99


I'm wearing this coat today actually. It's more of an egg-yolk yellow than butter-yellow, but it makes an amazing raincoat. The bottom is flared, like a dress. I love it so much. It's really light-weight though so I don't know if it's appropriate for fall in Sydney, for which I'm planning to bring it.

Get Cutout of Town Flat in Coral: $14.99


Pink, mary jane, flat?! The only thing that keeps me from wearing these shoes daily is the fact that they are canvas and cutout, and it's monsoon season here.

Can't Stop Dancing Half Slip in Navy: $28.99


Bought this slip to wear with...

Midnight Sun Dress in Navy: $34.99


This dress! Which I purchased well in advance for Alvin's wedding, but it arrived too late for me to wear it. It literally arrived the day after the wedding. Thanks, Modcloth. *gloom*

Yes I Candescent Heel in Gold: $29.99


Got these for Zoe's wedding! They're so glittery and gold I can't even. Plus pretty comfy for heels!

Enticing Evening Half Slip in White: $26.99


The sad thing about this slip is that the line where the netting begins is fairly obvious. :( Defeats the purpose of a slip don't it?

About the Artist Dress in Autumnal Plaid: $54.99


No prizes for guessing what occasion this dress is for.

That's right, Thanksgiving!

Red Eye Carumba Heel in Night: $34.99


I need a pair of basic black pumps, because I have a pair of nude ones and dresses that even nude ones don't match with...

Tasting Room Dress in Wine: $49.99


This... is... MY CHRISTMAS DRESS!!!!!!!

Amazing Assistant Tights in Green: $17.99


Because what Slytherin doesn't have green plaid snaking around their closet?!

Okay, I'm done. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment