Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Pie of Shepherds

(Cherry Culture & Forever21 haul post under this one!)

Dad was teaching me to make Shepherd's Pie on Friday evening. Usually it's made with beef, but baby can't eat beef so we used minced pork instead. It was really tasty and juicy still.

Ingredients only consist of a handful of things: Potato, Minced Porky, Onions, Worcestershire Sauce, and Mozzarella Cheese. Damn easy!


Tadaaaa.


Having tea with my Royal Albert Serena for the first time everrrrr. So pretty!




Yesterday we went to get wrapping paper and bows for Jem and Dev's presents! PERFECT WRAPPING FOR JEMMY AHAHAHA. It's teapots if you can't see. Also her card says, "Have a tea-rrific birthday!" <3<3 for my soulmate.


Dev's present. MASCULINE COLOURS.


This teacup and saucer I purchased for only AUD15 at Top Ryde Shopping Centre. (It's 14.95 pounds on cakestandheaven.com and that's without shipping) It's the Enchante by Antoinette collection.


Baby and his pancakes.




I had Bacon Potato Salad on Toast. DAMN YUMMY ONLY $4.



Then met up with Bryan, Rach and Azri yesterday for Nandos and Hercules! I chose the Lemon and Herb sauce... Not so brave. :(


Baby's with hot sauce.



My Saturday #ootd. Floral sleeved dress from Allwouldenvy. Baby likes to take photos and cut off my feet.


DAT LIGHTING THO.


The new Starbucks Strawberry Cheesecake drink. It's not too bad actually.


HEY GUYS <3


Rach and I. She is so gorgeous!


Long weekend ahead. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment