Friday, 11 July 2014

Cherry Culture Haul #2

1) Amuse Mini Powder Brush USD1.00



I bought this because it was only USD1.00. Big mistake. It's a terrible brush that just leaves hair all over your face wtf.

2) NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam USD6.00




First time trying NYX Extreme Lip Cream. My verdict? 3 out of 5 stars. It's toted as 'not a lipstick nor a gloss' and I would say it's a little of both. I'd probably describe it as the texture of a gloss with the staying power of lipstick. After it wears off, the colour still stains lips, which I like. However, I noticed some feathering into the lines around my lips. I'll post a picture if I experience it again. Also it's motherfucking hard to take a close up picture of your own lips.

3) NYX Radiant Finishing Powder in Brighten USD9.00


This powder comes in 'Illuminate' which is more of a bronzer, but since I'm fair-skinned to the point of being ghostly, I chose the pastel 'Brighten' palette. Many reviews said this left chunks of sparkle on skin, but I felt it was okay. Not much of a difference, actually. Still, I needed a face powder. Since returning from Syd, my face is oilier than it was before...

4) Ardell Lashlites in 331 USD5.00


Haven't tried these. But I've always trusted Ardell's lashes. These are more natural than I usually go for.


5) LA Girl Lip Pencil in Raspberry USD2.25



It's a Lip Pencil. That's all I have to say. I owned a Make Up Forever one for the longest time, and it's fantastic. But I needed another colour.

6) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addisababa USD6.00





Lip Cream, Lip Cream! I fucking love Lip Cream! Seriously, I've raved about these since the first time I got the San Paulo one, and it's my HG lip product. I just had to get more colours. Addisababa is more of a bright berry colour.

7) Cherry Culture Lip Balm in Peach - FREE!


As usual, purchases over USD20 warrant a free lip balm. This time, I chose Peach! One can never have too many lip balms.

No comments:

Post a Comment