Friday, 11 July 2014

Amazon Gracie China Teacup Haul AGAIN

All from Gracie China! I really wanted to get the Royal Albert 100 Years 1940-1990 5-cup set, but it's SGD200 with shipping and I wanted to save the purchase for a special occasion. Like my birthday! It's on my Amazon wishlist though. :)

Little side note: they have Royal Albert in Takashimaya, and the exact same set costs $390.00 in Singapore when it's ON SALE. I'm definitely not buying it in Singapore!

Anyway, here's what I bought:



Gracie China 4-Piece Porcelain Tea for One, Stacked Teapot Cup Saucer, Red Rose SGD33.06

It's only $33.06 when one that's probably not as pretty costs upwards from $50+ in Singapore. I'm always super upset that crockery is so expensive in Singapore. Makes me so mad.



Gracie China Vintage Green Rose Porcelain 2-Piece Snack Set, Green SGD19.84

I don't have any of these, and they are so convenient and pretty. I decided to get the green because I already have the Blue and Pink of the same design. These snack sets were made to be used for parties or even ladies who would watch afternoon tennis/polo matches, because as you move around, you can carry your tea/punch and cookies around with you. They were also made to be easily balanced on the lap while eating, so you wouldn't have to juggle a teacup, saucer and a large dessert plate simultaneously. Furthermore, it's less than SGD20!




Gracie China 7-Ounce Tea Cup and Saucer Scallop Edge, Peacock Blue Bird SGD23.14

Ever since I bought the Antique Floral Scalloped Edge teacups, I fell so deeply in love with the cutting of the teacups that I've been on the lookout for teacups with similar cutting so far. I've done some research and I'm pretty cure the cup shape is called the Countess Shape (older). So pretty! They have this design in yellow too and it looks more vintage, but I liked the Peacock Blue better.



Gracie China by Coastline Imports Assorted Tea Cup and Saucer, Vintage Floral with Gold Trim, 8-Ounce, Set of 4 SGD58.08

These are soooooo vintage I can't even. It's the classic Gracie China shaped teacup, and the floral print is also very vintage.



Gracie China Shabby Rose Porcelain 7-Ounce Tea Cup and Saucer Set of 4, Shabby Rose Teal SGD53.85

Recently, they started packing it with the ribbons you see above. So pretty! I have been eyeing this for the longest time, and I finally bought them.

That's all! I can't believe it took me this long to post this. Have a great weekend, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment