Wednesday, 11 June 2014

We interrupt this broadcast...

I interrupt this broadcast of T.Hiddy with some updates of my daily life.

Met up with Nandu for awhile on Sunday to grab breakfast before she starts studying.

My simple Croute breakfast.


This is Nandini before her coffee in the morning.


And after pancakes, she was so hungry we went to Boon Tong Kee for more breakfast!


On Wednesdays, we wear pink! I have about two months worth of pink clothing now -.- after I decided to chronicle my weekly pink outfits.


Met up with my favourite boy and couple for brunch for dinner. Look at them, so adorable and unjaded by married life yet.



Also, you have not truly lived before reading this Twitter account, VeryBritishProblems. It's SO hilarious!




Also, after reading the account, I get the feeling you can't say anything in a British accent without sounding sarcastic.

Fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment