Sunday, 8 June 2014

TRYING SO HARD

Yes, I'm trying really hard not to let this blog become a fangirl Tumblr blog, but I just can't resist sharing this.

THIS MAN IS TOO PERFECT!

(x)

Now that is known as the jaw movement of death, because it hath slain many a fangirl.

How can you do this to us, Tom?! Isn't it enough for you to be super gorgeous, crazy talented, candid, stylish, gentlemanly, speak French, English, Greek and God-knows-what-else, elegant, humorous... Apparently you have to make amazing puns as well. I will have you know that you have officially ruined us for all men.

Never before have I felt the urge to reblog almost every gif I see of a person, but for Tom Hiddleston... He's just unreal. (FYI I have never fangirl-ed so hard over anybody before. NEVER, because I'm just cool like that. Now Tom has reduced me into an ovary-quivering, Tumblr-scrolling, mewling quim of a human being)

Also:



Speak for yourself, you guilty SOB. (x)

And:


Man's got style. (x)

Lastly:


Bloody sexy life ruiner. (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment