Thursday, 12 June 2014

My closet.

Hello!

If you are like me and your wardrobe is bursting, this post is for you.

I really meant it when I say my closet is bursting. When I open it, I can't fling the doors open because things will come flying out. One day, I pulled it open carefully, and three blouses, two pairs of pyjama pants, five cardigans and a dwarf from Narnia leapt out at me. -.-

That was the day I decided to clean out my closet. Happily, Nandu was helping her friend with a clothes drive for Typhoon Haiyan at the time, so I donated a bag of clothing. I only organize my closet once in a blue moon, though, and it involves categorizing by ROYGBIV, a bucket of sweat, and cursing like a fiend.

It's mostly because I just have a lot of stuff. Not only clothes, I am a shopaholic and purchase all sorts of stupid things. Here's an old photo of me clearing out things during Chinese New Year spring cleaning.


Horrific or what?! It took me almost two hours to sift through all this stuff. Thank goodness I got my mum's non-hoarder genes. My general rule is, if you haven't used it in more than 6 months, throw it out.

So it's the same for clothes!

This is about half of the hanging clothing from my closet.


What's underneath them. HHAHA. Yes I do not stack like a normal person, I pile until there's no space and I have to start stuffing things at the back.


After I cleaned out my closet, like, a few months ago. It still looks terrible, but a lot neater than it used to be. GK used to tease me when I'd show him my super neat closet, he'd say, "Oh, very nice. How long will this last?" -.- which is true, actually, in two weeks it'll be back to the way it was before.


One of the two bags of clothes for donation. Some of the clothing is still brand new with tags on it. I shit you not.


So anyway, the point of this post is to say that I discovered this new website called Stylitics! (Like politics but stylish ehehehe ok sorry)

It's very good because I can categorize all my clothing. See?

Tops...

Dresses...


Yes, I buy many dresses from Dressabelle. Very pretty what, all their dresses. That's why they're called Dressabelle. Idk.

Skirts...


Jackets and Hats.


I haven't finished adding items yet, but the good thing is that because most of my clothing is bought from online shops, I can always find pictures of them without having to... actually take photos of myself wearing them. HAHAHA. Okay, not sure if that's allowed. But it's credited so no copyright issues, right?

You can add where you bought it from, type of clothing etc. And also follow other people and see what they're wearing, if you're a super stalker.

When I'm at my keyboard I can use the website, but when I'm lazy I can use my phone to update because they have an app. Then I can plan what to wear, instead of freaking pulling everything out of my closet like a crazy person and having to stuff everything back in... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT IN THE MORNINGS!

I just hope I bother to use the app, hahahaha, because I have a bad track record when it comes to documentation. Hey, except this blog. How about that :B

Oh, if you want to see what I have in my closet, (no idea why you would want to...) but here's the link! https://www.stylitics.com/sarahthesexbomb

No comments:

Post a Comment