Tuesday, 17 June 2014

E-Sarn + Wednesdays

Had E-Sarn with my brother and Milton + GK yesterday!

Their Pasir Panjang outlet was closed so we had to head to the Ridgewood Close one. SO HARD TO FIND. Even our cabbie got lost both times!

Baby got his favourite Thai Iced Tea.


Hello!


FANTA. I usually don't drink sodas, except for Pepsi, but I had a craving for Fruitade and this green one tastes similar. Yummy!


Stir-fried Kailan.


Stir-fried strip pork? Idk. But this is damn awesome!


Their Fried Kway Teow is off the charts. 3 of the 4 of us ordered it! This is Milton's Prawn version (you can choose from Chicken, Beef, Pork, Seafood, or Prawn).


 Mine was Chicken! It's really yummy and not too oily, plus I don't think they use that much MSG because I didn't feel crazy thirsty after eating it like I usually do with other Fried Kway Teows. Also, I ordered it the last time we went to the Pasir Panjang branch and their quality is the same.


My brother with his plain sticky rice and kailan. Now you know why I like to eat really bland food. It runs in the family!


So happy to have dinner with them. 3 of my favourite people in the world!

E-Sarn Thai Cuisine:
5 Ridgewood Close
Singapore 276696
6466 8078

So far I've documented 3 #onwednesdayswewearpink outfits!



This is today's! I seriously suck at selfies, took so many before I decided this is okay. My dress is a light pastel pink with white daisies on it, that's why it looks so... NOT PINK.


Maybe my camera was like, "IDK IDK where to focus? I really wna focus on dat dress but the lips are too distracting ahhhhhh okok lips it is then!"

*fliptable.jpg

Anyway! I asked my brother to recreate this photo with me yesterday.



1994 version, and 2014 version. This is what 20 years did to us, hahaha. HOW HOW STILL AS CUTE ANOT. Ok I know I look terrible. Mil was taking the photo and he couldn't get my brother to recreate the face, and then we realized it's because in the above photo, he is missing his front teeth HAHAHA

And I tried to be shifty-eyed like the above photo! Except it's a lot more obvious in the grown up version...

Okay that's all! Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment