Wednesday, 21 May 2014

TWG Tea Salon avec @tulud

Hello everyone! I'm super satisfied because I took tea with Jemaine at TWG Tea Salon at Ion, a place we have been dying to try for years but never did for some reason.

After poring over our menus for damn long, I went with my classic English Breakfast (my first love!) and she got the Creme Caramel Tea which was so fragrant. *tea envy*


We ordered the tea time set aptly named Sublime. It came with a choice of hot or iced tea, two muffins/scones or a slice of cake, as well as two teeny finger sandwiches.


All the food looks really light, right? NOPE we could hardly even finish our food and were damn full after that.

The sandwiches ehehe. We both chose the Roasted Chicken. It was pretty yummy, but we were too full to enjoy them...


My tea buddy forever until we grow old and wrinkly we will still drink tea together. Sorry Jem you are stuck with me for life.


She helped me take a photo but I look so terrible with this new parting I insisted on taking a selfie.

...

Still not great though.


Two of us in our tea dresses hehe. Oops, most of mine is covered under my bag. It's from Lilypirates!


A much needed tea session was just what I needed to relax after such a terrible week of exams. Jem and I have decided that this is going to be our regular tea haunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment