Friday, 16 May 2014

Gracie China Double Haul from Amazon

Well, it's a good thing that I was home today because I bought two sets of identical Gracie China tea sets, one red and one blue. One will be Jemaine's bachelorette party present, so I asked her to choose a colour and she couldn't, because both are too pretty!

Well, anyway, they arrived today. Perfect condition again, props to Amazon! (And Coastline Imports' packing, most likely.)

This is the red set!





This is the blue one! I decided to give her the red one because red is supposed to be good luck for newlyweds in Chinese culture. But I really can't decide, because the blue one is so sweet and suits Jemaine too!






I had to unpack them all to check for any breakage, and Amazon didn't disappoint, as usual. So I took the opportunity to take some pictures, too! They are so pretty and I can't wait to have tea with Jemaine using either of these very sets.

Have an opinion on which set would suit her more? Leave us a comment in the cbox ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment