Sunday, 18 May 2014

Gozilla (Not Godzilla)

Baby and I went to catch Godzilla yesterday evening at Cathay! And I don't want to spoil the movie for you, so... you'll get the joke in the title when you watch the movie.

I spent the entire day studying for my Moral Compass paper and this wonderful hubby of mine was reading through my notes and testing me on the concepts.


The movie was okay! I was very surprised with the last 2 minutes of plot twist in a good way. After the movie, we went to see our florist Johnson to chat with him for a bit. Haha. Anyway, we went to Eighteen Chefs for dinner and Johnson stopped by with a blue rose for moi!

!!! He is too nice I swear.



Today, I'm stuck at dad's to study for Cross Cultural (instead, I am blogging hahaha). At least I have sustenance! These rolls have been my favourite since I was a kid. Gardenia's the only brand that does it right!


Breakfast tea for breakfast. Busted out my newest Gracie China Vintage Blue Rose teacup and saucer.


Dev was going to study at Valley Point, so he swung by to bring me Nasi Lemak that his mum cooked. Damn shiok! I ate like half of it before I remembered to take a picture.


Afternoon tea for tea time. Also seashell Belgian chocolates, YUM


And because I am a child, I got animal biscuits hehehehehehehe. They are super yummy, I used to have these all the time when I was in the office.


I'm going to go back to studying. Enough blogging. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment