Monday, 7 April 2014

They're getting married!

Oh my gosh!

Only about 5 more months to Zoe & Waichun's wedding and 8 more months to Dev and Jem's ROM!

I can't believe two of my best friends are getting married... :)

So Nandini and I are busy planning their bachelorette parties. So exciting! Not giving out any details here about Zoe's, but we're trying to plan it to what (we think) she would like. Also gifts... What do you get a girl who has everything? It's like her birthday all over again. Nandu and I ended up getting perfume for her for that occasion.

Prettiest picture I can find of Zoe and I, ironically, on my hen's night.


Keeping with the theme: here's Jem and I on my hen's night too! I already know what I'm going to do for her party, and she guessed the theme already (-.- too smart that girl) and she said she's super excited for it. WHICH IS GREAT. Coz usually hen parties are surprise parties and you never know whether they will like it until they actually turn up.


On a side note, while searching for the above pictures in my phone, I found this picture of me and these hot girls wearing superhero costumes (Hot Wonder Woman, Hot Supergirl and Hot Batwoman) outside some club in Clarke Quay. HEH HEH HEH. My bridesmaids were like, seriously? You don't want to hustle guys for drinks but you want to take pictures with these chicks?

... In my defence, they were super hot! And also delighted to take a picture with me. As was I. Dorky me who is doing a peace sign with three hot girls. ohgodwhy.jpg


Off to do some party planning! So quick question... Penis cake yes/no? No reference photos, thanks.

Stopped by the Tea Party Cafe at Bukit Timah to have some tea and cake before school. I am tres pissed off because they are SO NOT TEA PARTY FRIENDLY.

Their teas aren't even printed on the menu, I had to literally head to the counter, menu in hand, to ask what the selection was. And they had like two cakes... Tea party my ass. They obviously haven't attended a Tea Party before.

So I had the French Breakfast Tea and Nutella Cheesecake... No photos because their lights were so dim, I kid you not. They also forgot my order...

What I do like, though, is that their tea comes in about a 3.5 cup teapot, instead of the 1.5 cup teapot most places have. Which is wonderful! (Also, they were playing a Beatles playlist. I approve.)

Forgot to mention! I missed school yesterday for the first time, ever. Was so sad too because David is one of my fave lecturers hahah! I'm so glad I can come today though. For... Cross Cultural Intelligence. Mmhmm.


Nas my class pardner & I ♥♥♥ Class is always more fun with him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment