Wednesday, 23 April 2014

My Modcloth stuff arrived!

Received my Modcloth stuff within 12 days of the shipping notice. Not bad at all! My brother went to the post office to pick up my Modcloth AND my Amazon stuff for me, two gigantic boxes, and lugged them back to his office! Wtf so nice. I went to his office to fetch the boxes and he helped me carry them downstairs and into the cab.

Went to Croute for dinner with le hubby.


This is the most awesome cake I have ever eaten. When I first tried this some weeks ago, I thought to myself, "I would be happy to eat this dessert and this dessert only for the rest of my existence."


Looks unobtrusive, doesn't it? It's a Creme Brulee Cheesecake. All forms of Cheesecake - NY, Philly, Blueberry, Oreo, etc etc don't even matter. They do not compare to this combination of Creme Brulee and Cheesecake. PLUS: it's super non-jelat! I can eat the whole thing on my own in one sitting.

Look at me, waxing poetic about a slice of cake...

Oh, my Modcloth stuff arrived! I stuck to a strict budget and only bought one dress, one top, one pair of shoes and a flask for Nandu hahaha. An early birthday gift!

This is the Hepcat Dress in Deep Blue. And it's knee length for me! I thought it would fall to my ankles...

Shows what I know. Pictured here with my Dance instead of Walking heel in Cream.


This is the flask I got for Nandini! It says "Chemistry 101" and has the chemical structure of idk what on it. Fucking cool balls. Hope she likes it.


A closer view of my shoes. Aren't they adorbs? Can't wait for the weather to be better so I can wear them, teehee.


I didn't take a picture of the top because I haven't been able to pair it with anything yet :-( But it's like polka dotted and everything, with a large tie-back gap like a saree hahaha. So cute! Anyway, thanks Modcloth. Everything I got from them fits really well and the reviews really do help in choosing your size. I love it!

EVERYTHING IS AWESOMEEEE *headbangs*

No comments:

Post a Comment