Tuesday, 8 April 2014

A blogthing!

Ok, remember how everyone used to do these blogthings? Like 20 questions about me, or like 100 random facts etc? Haha I love them! So I'm going to do one now. I have quite a lot of Facebook 'notes' with these quizzes, I'd always do them and tag Nandini so she had to do them too. They're all called "The Nandini Also Rises" (?! Idk, it's a reference to "The Sun Also Rises" by Ernest Hemingway and then it was a Gossip Girl episode titled "The Serena Also Rises". Hahaha I think that's super funny.) Anyway!

The first thing I did this morning was: Drink lemon water.

My strength is: My linguistics.

My weakness is: Short tempered-ness...

I feel like a beautiful person (yes or no): NO! (Because I'm wearing spectacles, sigh.)

This weekend I'm going to: Study. I have two more assignments to complete!

A TV character I'd most compare myself to is: Style-wise, Jackie Burkhart. Attitude-wise... Steven Hyde? (A girl can dream...)

The most important quality in a potential mate is: That je ne sais quoi that makes you fall in love with them every day! (Btw, 'je ne sais quoi' literally translates into 'I don't know what'. LOL so when your girlfriend asks you, "Baby, why do you love me?" you can say "I don't know." And when she's all like, "What?! How can you not know?" etc, etc. You can just reply: "Because, darling, you have that certain je ne sais quoi that makes me fall in love with you every day. And je ne sais quoi means I don't know what in French." Nailed it! You're so getting laid.)

My guilty snack pleasure is: Cup Noodles! Fuckin' love them.

My first kiss was: In school. In secondary school. At a staircase... I've said too much.

Someone who always makes me laugh is: My husband! And Nandini & Zoe. And Jem. Best fucking people you will ever meet.

I'm annoyed by: Stupidity.

The last book I read was: Warm Bodies. For the second time. It's a great read! Really funny. So's the movie. Go read it!

If there was a fountain of youth, I'd: Visit it once a week. Drink ALL the water!

I cannot start my day without: Checking my phone.

My idol is: My mother. And maybe Blair Waldorf.

If I was stuck on a deserted island, the one person I'd bring is: Nandini, coz she's good at science, will probably have the best theories for survival, and we always have fun together.

I'd prefer to be (beautiful or book smart): Can I be both? No? I'd choose beauty, because being book smart is so overrated. *shallow bitch smile*

Three wishes I'd ask for are: A PERMANENT GENIE NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE KTHX. And also unlimited wealth, health, and everyone to love me!

One word to describe me is: Eccentric.

A surprising fact about me is: I am a shopaholic. Okay, maybe that's not very surprising. I... am very short. There. That should have surprised you.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment