Wednesday, 2 April 2014

2 jokes my brother always used to tell:

#1:

Three men, Sam, John and Michael were in a sauna.
Suddenly, there was the sound of beeping. John pressed his forearm and the beeping stopped. “That’s my pager,” he explained. “I have a microchip in my forearm.” Awhile passed and there was the sound of a phone ringing. Michael pressed his palm to his ear. “That’s my phone,” he said. “I have a microchip in my hand.”
Feeling rather low-tech, Sam decided to take a toilet break. When he came back, he didn’t realise there was tissue hanging from his ass. The others raised their eyebrows. “Wow, what’s that?” they asked. Instead of feeling embarrassed, inspiration struck him. “I’m receiving a FAX.” he answered.

#2: (this one's more of a pun.)

A policeman caught two men. One was drinking battery acid and the other was playing with fireworks. What did he do? He charged one and he let the other one off.

HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment